9 Tips For Brain Health
Memorial Şişli Hospital, Department of Neurology Prof. Dr. Türker Şahiner and Assoc. Dr. Yakup Krespi told that what people need to do for brain health.
- Quitting smoking.
- Reducing alcohol consumption.
- Regular physical activity.
- Maintain treatment of blood pressure, heart rate, blood sugar and cholesterol according to medical guidelines.
- Appling diet that support brain health.
- Maintaining the ideal weight.
- Providing a healthy sleep patterns.
- Keeping stres and depression under control.
- Paying attention to some genetic characteristics.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...