9 Unknown Facts About Cancer
Today, cancer is one of the world’s biggest health problems. Here are 9 unknown facts about cancer.
- Cancer word comes from “crab” in Latin.
- Cancer was first depicted in ancient Egypt.
- Skin cancer cases caused by a solarium are more than the cases of lung cancer caused by cigarette.
- More than half of all cancers can be prevented.
- There are more than 200 types of cancer and subspecies that are known.
- Hairless mole mouses have immune to cancer.
- There are 28 million people who have recovered from cancer worldwide.
- Only the portion between 10% and 5% of all cancer types are hereditary.
- Breast cancer is more common in the left breast.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...