Advantages of FUE Method in Hair Transplantation
Seycan Tanfer, Clinical Director of Tanfer Health and Aesthetics Clinic; ”We recommend FUE method to our patients who apply to our clinic for hair transplantation“ and listed the advantages of the FUE method as follows.
- In the area where the grafts are taken, only the stem cell is studied and the tissue is not removed.
- There is no incision or suture in the area where the hair is received, only the scratches appearing at the points where the roots are taken during the application, they also heal quickly.
- With this technique, grafts taken from the nape area can be used for hair transfer, as well as for eyebrow, mustache and beard transfer.
- 4-6 thousand grafts can be taken according to the size of the donor area and the number of roots to be planted in one session.
- 1 graft hair is counted as average 2-2.5 hair strands.
- Approximately 50-60 hair follicles per square centimeter are planted; this number depends on the number of roots and the area obtained.
- In addition, there is less pain in the days following the operation and the recovery time is short.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...