Advantages of FUE Method in Hair Transplantation
Seycan Tanfer, Clinical Director of Tanfer Health and Aesthetics Clinic; ”We recommend FUE method to our patients who apply to our clinic for hair transplantation“ and listed the advantages of the FUE method as follows.
- In the area where the grafts are taken, only the stem cell is studied and the tissue is not removed.
- There is no incision or suture in the area where the hair is received, only the scratches appearing at the points where the roots are taken during the application, they also heal quickly.
- With this technique, grafts taken from the nape area can be used for hair transfer, as well as for eyebrow, mustache and beard transfer.
- 4-6 thousand grafts can be taken according to the size of the donor area and the number of roots to be planted in one session.
- 1 graft hair is counted as average 2-2.5 hair strands.
- Approximately 50-60 hair follicles per square centimeter are planted; this number depends on the number of roots and the area obtained.
- In addition, there is less pain in the days following the operation and the recovery time is short.
Acıbadem Maslak Hospital Nutrition and Diet Specialist Özge Öçal listed the nutrients that should be considered in the fight against bre...
Memorial Antalya Hospital Infectious Diseases Department Specialist Dr. Şirin Elmi listed 8 situations that you should wash your hand.