Advantages Of Robotic Knee Surgery
Liv Hospital Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Knee Surgery Specialist Assoc. Dr. Uğur Haklar told about robotic knee prothesis.
Robotic knee surgery is designed for partial knee replacement operation, eliminating the pain caused by joint degeneration and provide potentially the following benefits.
- With facilitating position of the implant ideally, provides a more natural feel after surgery.
- Compared to conventional knee replacement surgery, recovery time is faster and the hospital stay is shorter.
- Fully bendable knees
- Better surgical results
- Less wear and loosening in the implant, longer life.
- Protection of crosslinking.
- Less bone removal
- Smaller incisions and less scarring
- Less blood loss
- Quick recovery
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...