Advices for a Strong Immune System
Many causes can weaken the immune system such as seasonal changes, stress, unbalanced diet, insomnia. Memorial Wellness Nutrition Consultant Dietitian Yeşim Temel Özcan made suggestions for a strong immune system.
- Eat fresh animal fats, bone and meat stock
- Onions and garlic often in your diet plan.
- You can consume freshly squeezed vegetable juices. Fresh vegetable juices clear heavy metal and toxin residues that have accumulated in the body.
- Consume regular green vegetables. This group of alkaline foods such as parsley, coriander, green onion, rocket protects the body’s pH balance.
- Consume probiotic food supplements and naturally fermented foods. The house yogurt and pickles are the best probiotics.
- Use cold press oils, olive oil, fish oils, nuts and seed oils.
- Exercise should be part of your life.
- To strengthen your immune system choose natural clean water such as lake, river, sea for swimming instead of the pool.
- Sunshine for 30 minutes every day you can see.
The Istanbul Atatürk Airport operated by TAV Airports entered the third place on the world’s list of the best airports announced by t...
Prostate cancer, which is the most frequent in men around the world, ranks first among males in the United States. Each year in the United S...