After 35 Do These Exercises
Üsküdar University Faculty of Health Sciences, Head of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Department Assoc. Dr. Defne Kaya said that at least two days of doing muscle strengthening exercises since 35 years old, would reduce the rate of bone loss.
Safe exercises to be done after the age of 35
- Brisk walking (Nordic walking, especially)
- Weight training
- Descending-climbing a ladder.
- Weight lifting and carrying (you can try the grocery shopping)
- Exercise with resistant colored tap
- Heavy things you can do in the garden
- You can continue to run if you run previously
- Flexibility exercises
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...