Attention to 10 Signs of Vitamin Deficiency
Memorial Ataşehir Hospital Internal Medicine Department Prof. Dr. Birsel Kavaklı gave information about the symptoms of vitamin deficiency.
- Vision problems: May indicate lack of vitamin A.
- Long-term fatigue: May be caused by lack of vitamin B6.
- Anemia: Maybe a sign of lack of vitamin B9.
- Mental fatigue: May indicate lack of vitamin B12.
- Easily formed bruises on the skin: May indicate lack of vitamin C.
- Bone pain: May indicate lack of vitamin D.
- Loss of muscle: May be due to vitamin E deficiency.
- Excessive bleeding: May be caused by lack of vitamin K.
- Weak nails and hair: May indicate lack of vitamin H also known as biotin or B7 vitamin.
- Cracks on tongue and skin: May be caused by a deficiency of vitamin B6.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...