Attention to the Causes of Forgetfulness in Youth
Memorial Dicle Hospital Department of Neurology Specialist Dr. Birsen Aydın informed about the causes of “memory dysfunction” seen at a young age.
- Intensive use of computers and smartphones
- Depression, anxiety disorder, stress
- Much unnecessary information
- Sleeping disorders
- Vitamin B12-D3 and folic acid deficiencies
- Thyroid hormone disorders
- Head trauma
- Irregular lifestyle
- Incorrect eating habits and exposure to environmental toxic substances
- Lack of reading habit
A healthy journey is crucial for a holiday not to turn into a nightmare. Liv Hospital Healthy Living and Checkup Clinic Lecturer Dr. Eren Er...
Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital Department of Nutrition and Diet Aslıhan Altuntaş mentioned the miracles of red plum. “Red plum is fight...