Attention To These If You Use Smart Phones Frequently
Specialist of Ophthalmology Professor Dr. Banu Coşar warned those who use computers, phones and tablets constantly.
- The screen should be 35-40 cm away from you.
- Lift your head at least 3 times per hour and look away.
- Use artificial tear drops if dryness symptoms such as redness and sinking occurs.
- Stop using the screen 2-3 hours before sleeping at night.
- Wear glasses that block the blue light.
- Have an eye examination once a year.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...