Attention to these Recommendations to Prevent Osteoporosis
From Central Hospital Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Specialist, Dr. A. Şahap Demirboğan listed the necessary measures for osteoporosis as follows.
- Precautions should be taken from the womb against osteoporosis and efforts should be made throughout the entire life.
- Breastfeeding mothers should get enough calcium.
- All children during growth, including infants receiving breast milk, should be fed rich in vitamin D and protein.
- Children should be directed to physical activity starting from early ages and encouraged to continue throughout life.
- Alcohol, intensive caffeine, cola drinks and smoking should be avoided.
- Patients with osteoporosis and fracture risk groups should consult a specialist immediately to eliminate the risk, and patients with osteoporosis should consult for treatment.
- Complete medical support from the doctor should be provided.
- Physiotherapy, orthopedics and obstetrics specialists who are closely related to osteoporosis should be consulted.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...