Be Careful About Gingival Bleeding
Gingival bleeding is a common disease. Hospitadent Fatih Dental Hospital Chief Dt. Ayça Tenli Kurt said that gingival bleeding is not generally taken seriously. She informed that however it may be harbinger of gingival diaseas and measures should be taken in advance about it.
What measures should be taken for bleeding gums?
- Maximum importance should be given to oral hygiene.
- The teeth should be brushed surely two times a day, after breakfast and before bedtime.
- Brushing time should be at least 2 minutes.
- Massaging brush action should be applied both teeth and gums during brushing.
- After brushing, teeth space care should be carried out correctly. Dental floss or interdental brushes should be used for this.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...