Beating Heart Bypass Surgery Provides Privileges
Memorial Antalya Hospital Cardiovascular Surgery Department Op. Dr. Mustafa Kar gave information about privileges of beating heart bypass surgery to the patient.
- Minimize the risks that may arise during and after surgery.
- It protects the heart function better, especially improves the success of the operation in high-risk patients.
- Minimize intensive care and the duration of hospitalization of the patient.
- Reduces the risk of eating problems, fatigue and behavioral disorders that may ocur after surgery.
- It also minimized the risk of infection in the chest incision that may develop after open heart surgery.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...