Benefits of Exercise in Pregnancy
Memorial Antalya Hospital Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Op. Dr. Gülbin Destici İşgören mentioned the benefits of exercising during pregnancy.
- Prospective mother will be in good shape
- Increases durability and flexibility
- It provides regular work of circulatory, respiratory, musculoskeletal and gastrointestinal systems.
- Thanks to the secreted endorphin, it helps the mother to feel better psychologically.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- With the elasticity, it provides in prospective mother reduce the formation of cracks in the skin.
However, risk factors such as premature birth, low risk, uncontrolled diabetes or hypertension, the presence of certain heart and lung diseases, and anemia can make exercise risky. For this reason, it is very important to make it in the doctor’s proposal and control.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...