Benefits of Exercise in Pregnancy
Memorial Antalya Hospital Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Op. Dr. Gülbin Destici İşgören mentioned the benefits of exercising during pregnancy.
- Prospective mother will be in good shape
- Increases durability and flexibility
- It provides regular work of circulatory, respiratory, musculoskeletal and gastrointestinal systems.
- Thanks to the secreted endorphin, it helps the mother to feel better psychologically.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- With the elasticity, it provides in prospective mother reduce the formation of cracks in the skin.
However, risk factors such as premature birth, low risk, uncontrolled diabetes or hypertension, the presence of certain heart and lung diseases, and anemia can make exercise risky. For this reason, it is very important to make it in the doctor’s proposal and control.
Mersin City Hospital broke a new ground by implementing the navigation application which delivers the patients to their appointments by thei...
Memorial Antalya Hospital from Neural and Spinal Surgery Department Op. Dr. Cenk Ermol informed about the method of epiduroscopy in the trea...