Botox In Dentistry
From Dentapolitan Dental Hospital Jaw Surgery and Implantology Specialist Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mustafa Tek said that today Botox is also used for medical and dental treatment in the world.
For treatments in dentistry;
- In the treatment of jaw joint
- In the treatment of asymmetric development of the muscles of mastication
- In the treatment of (gummy smile) regulation gingival esthetics,
- In the treatment of (bruxism) teeth grinding
- In the treatments of disorders such as trigeminal neuralgia, tics and tremors
- In the treatment of various spastic disorders
- In the treatment of excessive sweating
- In the treatment of some neurological diseases.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...