Box Technique For Jawbone Loss
Artificial jawbone application with Box Technique is done in only five countries in the world. Turkey is one of the five countries. There are patients from Balkans, Europe and even Australia who even get to the other side of the world and come to Istanbul for Box technical treatment. Dr. Nihat Tanfer, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist who has successfully applied this method for many years in Turkey listed the advantages of this technique as follows.
- It perfectly repairs the lost jawbone.
- It removes the necessity of taking bones from any region of the body.
- It makes the placement of the implant to the jaws simpler and easier.
- It performs three-dimensional bone healing.
- It heals the bone completely and brings it back to its original shape.
- It restores the jawbone not only as a functional but also aesthetically.
- Especially in women, after 35 years of age, there can be serious problems in the jaw bones. The bones that appear in the gingiva diseases are caused by collapses, streaks, and wrinkles in the facial muscles. This operation demonstrates that we have taken an important step in aesthetic dentistry.
Centrum Clinic Women Health and IVF Center, Gynecology and Obstetrics Specialist Assoc. Dr. Emre Pabuçcu said that cryotechnology opened a ...
Estetik International Hair Transplantation Center told about organic hair transplantation that facilitates hair transplantation process and ...