Careful About Your Heart In Winter
Liv Hospital Cardiology Specialist Assoc. Dr. Alp Burak Çatakoğlu drew attention to increasing rate of heart attack, heart related deaths and cardiovascular diseases especially in winter. He gave advice to reduce the risk of heart attacks in winter.
- While being in cold weather should reduce the heat loss from the body.
- Instead of wearing a single layer of thick clothing, wearing several layers of thin clothing is effective in preventing heat loss.
- Because smoking increases the contraction of the heart vessels it is very dangerous to smoke in cold air.
- People tend to be gaining weight during the winter, should be paid more attention to nutrition.
- Taking the flu and pneumonia vaccine reduces the risk of heart attack especially in people over age 65 or with known cardiovascular disease.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...