Check Up For Healthy Life
Nowadays health screening is becoming essential for the early detection of diseases and conditions. Life style and stress of modern living or family medical history can have an adverse impact on your health by predisposing you to silent killers such as Heart Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension and Cancers. Therefore, health screening is vital as it detects diseases and addresses potential risks, which do not produce early warning signs.
Hisar Intercontinental Hospital is one of the hospital that is aware of importance of check up. The Check- up service aims to enhance patient’s well-being with dedicated team of health care professionals. Thank to this service, patients may prevent possible future health problems with comprehensive check-ups tailored for different male and female age groups.
Hisar Intercontinental Hospital Check- up service contains;
- General Health Control Program
- Pediatric Check Up Program
- Cardiological Check-Up Program
- Tomographic Coronary Angiography Check-Up Program
- Women’s Health Check-Up Program (Under 40 years)
- Women’s Health Check-Up Program (Over 40 Years)
- VIP Women’s Check-Up Program
- Men’s Health Check-Up Program (Under 40 years)
- Men’s Health Check-Up Program (Over 40 Years)
- VIP Male Check-Up Program
To date, nicotine, which is considered to be the main risk factor for cancer, is now being replaced by obesity. Üsküdar University Faculty...
Koç University Hospital has opened the Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center. At the center that was established under the leadership of Pr...