Chemotherapy Does Not A Handicap For Holiday
Liv Hospital Medical Oncology Expert Prof. Dr. Duygu Derin gave suggestions about resort and holiday to patients who have received cancer treatment and their relatives.
- Avoid overcrowding
- Choose a convenient transportation vehicle
- Wash fruit vegetables very well
- Do not sunbathe if possible
- Prefer sea instead of pool
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Wear lightweight clothing that not makes you sweat.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...