Children Also Should Wear Sunglasses
Liv Hospital Eye Disease Specialist Prof. Dr. Tuğrul Altan said that rays that are exposed during childhood and youth play a role in skin and eyes problems at the future age. He told particular points to be considered when choosing sunglasses for children.
- The glass must be resistant to breakage.
- It should be close to 100 percent UVA filtered.
- The frame must also be made of unbroken material.
- The frame should be of the type that completely surrounds the face.
- To prevent the eyeglass from falling, the metric must be spring-loaded or secured with an elastic tape from the back.
- Should be avoided cheap glasses
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...