Coblation; A New Technique In Tonsil Surgery
Medicana Konya Hospital ENT Specialist Asst. Assoc. Dr. Bahri Gezgin told advantages of tonsils surgery with coblation method.
- Bleeding is little if any during the operation.
- Surgery time is shorter.
- Physical and chemical irritation is reduced.
- Tonsils bed, muscle fibers and surrounding tissue are damaged slightly.
- For accelerating oral intake, nutrition improves.
- Postoperative pain is decreased.
- Accelerates the return to daily activities of patients.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...