Consume Walnut for a Healthy Heart
The nut is very useful for the body with its structure composed of unsaturated fatty acids and rich fiber content. It is a panacea from cardiovascular diseases to sleeping problems, from cholesterol to diabetes. Well then how and in what quantities it should be consumed? Memorial Diyarbakir Hospital Nutrition and Diet Department Dietician Özlem Tay gave information about the benefits of walnuts.
According to the studies when walnuts are consumed in regularly and sufficient quantities;
- With lipoprotein properties, it raises HDL which is a benign cholesterol and lowers LDL, which is malignant cholesterol.
- It reduces the risk of blood clots that cause heart attacks and regulates blood circulation.
- Because it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, it balances dangerous heart rhythms, reducing heart attack risk.
- It helps to stay the levels of sugar at an appropriate level for diabetes patients and protects them from heart problems.
- Due to the high nutrient content keeps satiated.
- Vitamin E in its contents prevents plaque formation and vein occlusion in veins. Along with this, it cleanses the veins and provides the enlargement of the veins, thus reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Consumption 2 hours before going to sleep on a regular basis every day of the walnut is also determined to solve sleep problems because of the tryptophan contains.
Acıbadem Kadıköy Hospital Nutrition and Diet Expert Evrim Demirel said that some rules must have strictly adhered when preparing salads.
Peach is a health store in terms of its various vitamins and minerals. Memorial Hizmet Hospital Department of Nutrition and Diet Dyt. Sinem ...