Do Not Panic
Anadolu Health Center Infectious Diseases Specialist Dr. Elif Hakko listed that what should you do if you suspect of swine flu.
- Get a mask before going to hospital.
- Patient and his/her keeper should also wear mask.
- People in the risk group should not be at the same room and if possible should move away home.
- Special attention should be give to hand hygiene. Should be washed frequently with soap and water. Alcohol-based hand disinfectants should be used.
- Common areas are cleaned with bleach.
- Room that the patient rest, should be ventilated frequently.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...