Do You Know Benefits of Kefir?
Medical Park Gaziosmanpaşa Hospital Child Health and Diseases- Pediatric Nephrology Specialist Prof. Dr. Mahmut Çivilibal explained the benefits of kefir.
- Provides necessary vitamins, mineral and protein support for the growth of bone, muscle and teeth from infancy to adolescence.
- Strengthens the immune system and improves resistance to infection.
- Stimulate the appetite and support to nutrition.
- Good for diarrhea and constipation, prevents anemia.
- Strengthens the eyesight.
- Provides rapid healing of wounds.
- Contributes significantly to the development of intelligence.
- Produces resistance to allarji and asthma.
- Accelerate growth, helps to height growth and healthy development.
- Maintain hormone balance, adds to positive activity in adolescence.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...