Do You Look out for These While Working Out?
Liv Hospital Orthopedics and Traumatology Expert Assoc. Dr. Gökay Görmeli explained what to watch out for when doing sport.
- Take a break immediately if you feel pain
- Adjust the duration of the exercise well
- Do warm up and stretching exercises before starting the sport
- Do not bear the same joints all the time
- Wear appropriate shoes with shock absorbing feature
- Avoid hard and rough grounds
- Select the appropriate sport for yourself
- Use the right fitness equipment
- If you have the opportunity, choose to play outdoors instead of sports halls
- If you are not a professional athlete, do not force yourself
- If you are doing sports to lose weight, make sure you have a health check
Acıbadem Fulya Hospital Neurology Specialist Prof. Dr. Geysu Karlıkaya stated that Alzheimer's is only one of the causes of dementia and t...
Mom candidates enter into one of the most challenging and enjoyable moments of their lives with pregnancy. By minimizing the difficulties in...