Do You Look out for These While Working Out?
Liv Hospital Orthopedics and Traumatology Expert Assoc. Dr. Gökay Görmeli explained what to watch out for when doing sport.
- Take a break immediately if you feel pain
- Adjust the duration of the exercise well
- Do warm up and stretching exercises before starting the sport
- Do not bear the same joints all the time
- Wear appropriate shoes with shock absorbing feature
- Avoid hard and rough grounds
- Select the appropriate sport for yourself
- Use the right fitness equipment
- If you have the opportunity, choose to play outdoors instead of sports halls
- If you are not a professional athlete, do not force yourself
- If you are doing sports to lose weight, make sure you have a health check
Liv Hospital Orthopedics and Traumatology Expert Prof. Dr. Çağatay Öztürk explained the way to stop bone loss. 1.Consume apricots contai...
Orthopedics and Traumatology Specialist Dr. Abdullah Şarlak joined NPISTANBUL Brain Hospital family which is the second European brain hosp...