Do You Look out for These While Working Out?
Liv Hospital Orthopedics and Traumatology Expert Assoc. Dr. Gökay Görmeli explained what to watch out for when doing sport.
- Take a break immediately if you feel pain
- Adjust the duration of the exercise well
- Do warm up and stretching exercises before starting the sport
- Do not bear the same joints all the time
- Wear appropriate shoes with shock absorbing feature
- Avoid hard and rough grounds
- Select the appropriate sport for yourself
- Use the right fitness equipment
- If you have the opportunity, choose to play outdoors instead of sports halls
- If you are not a professional athlete, do not force yourself
- If you are doing sports to lose weight, make sure you have a health check
Turkey has achieved significant momentum in health care tourism over the last decade, offering a wide array of services and generating reven...
Acıbadem Fulya Hospital Neurology Specialist Prof. Dr. Geysu Karlıkaya stated that Alzheimer's is only one of the causes of dementia and t...