Do You Wake Up Tired?
Acıbadem Ankara Hospital Orthopedics and Traumatology Specialist Dr. Tural Ahmad told about fibromyalgia.
The pain is felt commonly at neck, back, arms, chest, buttocks and legs.
What are the symptoms of fibromyalgia?
- The pain can increase with particularly bad sleep, cold and humid air and psychological stres.
- There may be sensitivity at neck, shoulder, knees, elbows or hips.
- Tiredness in the morning and later in the day.
- Tension or migraine headache, dizziness in head.
- Difficulty in concentrating.
- Numbness or tingling may be felt at hands, arms, feet, legs or face.
- There may be associated with gastrointestinal complaints such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, swelling, constipation.
- Pre-menstrual tension, painful menstrual periods.
- Urinate frequently.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...