Drink Plenty Of Warm Water After Desert
Dentists Pertev Kökdemir, gave suggestions for the preservation of oral and dental health.
- Food such as sweets, candy, delight or chocolate creates an acidic environment in the mouth, causing it to decay in the teeth. This kind of food should be consumed as soon as possible after meals.
- Eat cheese in places where you can not brush your teeth.
- Rinse your mouth with plenty of water to reduce the acidic environment.
- After the sweet consumption, drink warm water or chew sugar-free gum.
- Do not try to remove food stuck in between the teeth using hard materials such as toothpicks, and do not damage the gums.
- When you eat sticky candy such as Turkish Delight is not enough to brush your teeth, but remaining between these candies are removed using dental floss.
- If you can not brush your teeth after you have consumed ready-made fruit juices, sodas or pastries; At least rinse your mouth with plenty of water.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...