Drink Water To Reduce The Harmful Effects Of Chemotherapy
Memorial Şişli Hospital Department of Oncology Assoc. Dr. Serkan Keskin emphasized that it is very important for cancer patients to maintain adequate and balanced nutrition depending on the side effects caused by the treatment. In this period, he listed the things to be considered as follows.
- At least 5 servings of vegetables and fruits should be consumed in different colors a day.
- Instead of processed grain products, whole grain products (whole wheat) should be preferred.
- Processed and fatty meat consumption should be reduced.
- Protein consumption should be increased.
- Especially during treatment, to minimize the harmful effects of chemotherapy should drink at least 2 liters of water per day.
- Should be avoided from foods that contain high sugar and fat.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...