Even After 5 Abortion Chance of Live Birth Is 60%
Psychological support and positive attitude in repetitive pregnancy losses are very important said Assoc. Dr. Ayla Eser, Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialist at Medicana International Ankara Hospital “Psychological support besides other treatments is very important in couples. It is explained that even after five repetitive 5 abortion the probability of achieving a live birth can reach 60 percent, and a positive attitude and positive motivation must be provided,” said. Also, give these recommendations to the couples.
- Pre-pregnancy counseling-care is important, all interchangeable and correctable factors should be audited, if possible, before pregnancy and necessary treatments should be planned before pregnancy.
- Changes in lifestyle; lose weight, exercise, smoking, alcohol, caffeine, away from environmental toxins
- Correction of structural problems in the uterus and tubes by surgery
- Treatment of maternal candidates for existing diseases and hormonal disorders
- Especially in patients with congenital and acquired clotting disorders blood thinning treatments
- More frequent checks
The Istanbul Atatürk Airport operated by TAV Airports entered the third place on the world’s list of the best airports announced by t...
Prostate cancer, which is the most frequent in men around the world, ranks first among males in the United States. Each year in the United S...