Exercise Is Like A Drug For Cancer
Recent studies show that regular exercise provides resistance to cancer as well as revealed that patient who receiving cancer treatment, can return to normal life in a shorter time. Memorial Wellness Medical Fitness Consultant Murat Biçer gave information about effects of exercise.
Regular physical activity have the following effects that prevents the formation of cancerous tumors;
- Lowers blood glucose and insulin levels of circulating.
- Increases the body’s defense mechanisms of corticosteroid hormones.
- By increasing the amount of testosterone, increases body resistance.
- Increases cytokines that plays role in immune reaction and communication between cells in inflammations.
- Increases the number of insulin receptor in cancer-fighting T-cells.
- Encourages production of Interferon that are proteins synthesized by all the cell and effects against bacteria, parasites, viruses and tumors.
- Trigger glycogen synthase that store fuel for energy production.
- Increases leukocyte (white blood cells) functions.
- Improves the function of white blood cells that is the most important parts of the immune system.
- Improves the mechanism of vitamin C for use against tumor cells in cancer treatment.
- Plays a role against oncogene activation.
- Increase level of lactoferrin in blood that is in milk and has features of binding iron and stopping growth of bacteria.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...