For Beautiful Teeth
18-24 November is World Oral Health Week. Memorial Suadiye Medical Center Oral and Dental Health Department Dt. Aslı Tapan drew attention 10 rules for healthy teeth.
- Teeth must be brushed 2 times a day.
- Interface brush or floss should be used for proper cleaning.
- Every 6 months should visit dentist.
- Tongue should be brushed.
- Toothbrush should be soft for more effective brushing.
- Brushing time should not be less than 2 minutes.
- Mouthwash should be used to increase the effectiveness of toothbrushing
- A toothbrush should be changed every 2-3 months.
- Piece of cheese should be consumed after eating sweet
- After each meal water should be drinking or rinse mouth.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...