For Your Gastric Health
Medicana International İstanbul Hospital, Gastroenterology Specialist Assoc. Dr. Laika Karabulut gave advices about gastric health during the spring and summer.
- Eat small and frequently, chew your food well.
- Make sure you have enough grain consumption (bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, etc.)
- Prefer olive oil instead of butter and mount of tail fat.
- Do not consume excessive amounts of red meat. Eat chicken, fish and legumes for your need of protein.
- Consump sufficient amounts of milk and dairy product.
- Stay away from sugar, sugary drinks and sweet syrup.
- Reduce salt.
- Avoid from roast and barbecue, prefer boiled foods.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...