Get Rid of Daytime Glasses with Nighttime Lenses
Is lens care difficult for you? With nighttime lenses (Orthokeratology) that are inserted before sleep and removed after waking up, it’s no need to use lenses or glasses in the daytime. Liv Hospital Eye Disease Specialist Prof. Dr. Ümit Beden gave information about nighttime lenses.
“Night lenses inserted when sleeping at night reshape the transparent layer of the eye (cornea). Thus, it is not necessary to wear a lens or glasses in the daytime thanks to the lens attached at night. It is quite comfortable that someone who can not have a laser can have a clear vision without wearing a lens or glasses in the daytime. Night lenses offer great comfort, especially for those who have eye dryness, suffer from allergies or are in sports activities such as swimming.”
What are the advantages?
- It provides clear vision without the need to carry the glasses or lens box and the solution.
- It offers a comfortable life, especially for those who have problems related to lens use, such as allergies and dry eyes.
- There is no need to use lenses or glasses in the daytime.
- It provides treatment during sleep.
- It is harmless to the eye.
Baran Gün lost his sight as a result of retinal detachment surgery 15 years ago and he saved from the white returning eyes by ‘femtos...
Aesthetic, Plastic, Reconstructive Surgery and Burn Specialist from Tanfer Health and Aesthetic Clinic Assoc. Dr. Fikret Eren talked about n...