Üsküdar University Faculty of Health Science, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Department Assoc. Dr. Defne Kaya outlined heart-friendly exercises.
- Walking: Is a funny, safe, inexpensive exercise and can be performed even in busy schedule. Walking Is a great aerobic exercise that runs large muscle groups rhythmically.
- Cycling: Is a great aerobic exercise that runs large muscle groups. If you have knee pain you can raise the saddle.
- Swimming: Is a great option for people who are obese and joint problems because it puts less strain on the joints. Swim for 2-3 hours per week is an ideal suggestion.
- Dancing: With motivating music, a good dance shoes and rhythmic movements you can remove up your heart rate speed up to 120-135 in a minute.
- Tai Chi: Provides meditation in motion because it include both deep breathing techniques and the slow rhythmic properties and great aerobic exercise features. At the same time increases a good balance.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...