Heed To These Suggestions for Bright and Lively Skin
Memorial Antalya Hospital Dermatology Department Dr. Seda Erdoğan explained the ways of having a young and beautiful skin.
- Consume antioxidant-containing vegetables and fruits to remove fine lines, wrinkles, and free radicals leading to stains on the skin. Prefer red, dark green and yellow colored fruits and vegetables.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day against the dryness of the skin, cook your meals with real olive oil.
- Consuming antioxidants that fight free radicals like blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, salmon, carrots, pomegranates, oranges and bitter chocolates to protect the youth of your skin.
- Make a habit of having breakfast, the most important meal of the day. At breakfast, instead of pastries such as pies and flans choose cheese, olives, greens, eggs, and tomatoes.
- Avoid too much exposure to the sun’s rays and use regular high-protected sunscreens.
- Limit alcohol and caffeine consumption. Prefer 1-2 cups of green tea a day.
- Do not smoke and stay away from smoking areas.
- Have your vitamins and minerals checked, fed balanced and well.
- Exercise regularly outdoors and make the sport a part of your life.
- Learn to fight with stress factors in your life and relax.
Acıbadem Altunizade Hospital Chest Disease Specialist Assoc. Dr. Hacer Kuzu Okur emphasized that the person who quit smoking experienced po...
Botox, one of the most preferred dermo-cosmetic procedures, is being used to treat wrinkles as well as to treat many diseases. Anadolu Medic...