How Should Be A Flight With A Baby?
Liv Hospital Child Health and Disease Specialist Assist. Assoc. Dr. İsmail Gönen informed the parents about the travel with the baby.
- You should definitely talk to your doctor before going on a vacation.
- Do not make any sudden changes before traveling; for example wean, toilet training etc.
- You can give your child’s menu order 24 hours in advance on an airplane trip. Also if you get some food in your bag, it will help you on a durable delayed journey.
- Arrange the front seats or the corridor. If the plane is not fully loaded and suitable for your budget, you can try to reserve a seat, its next is also empty.
- Your baby may feel uncomfortable due to pressure changes as the plane ascends and descends, so breastfeeding or feeding helps to prevent pressure buildup in the ear.
- Leaving the aircraft last on an airplane journey. Don’t forget if you go early for your baggage, waiting during this time may bother your baby.
Patients could cope with reflux with the changes in the lifestyle said Prof. Dr. Yıldıran Songür from Gastroenterology Department at Memo...
“Taking all the controls of the teeth by visiting the dentist before pregnancy ensures a comfortable pregnancy through the process,...