How Should My Child Spend Time at The Beginning of The Screen?
Memorial Antalya Lara Medical Center Child Health and Diseases Department Uz. Dr. Ali Satılmış gave information about the time that children should spend at the beginning of the screen.
- 0-3 age children should be kept as far away from the screen as possible.
- 3-6 year olds total time of day 20-30 minutes
- 6-9 year old children total time per day 40-50 minutes
- 9-12 year old children total daily time 60-70 minutes
- Children over 12 years can look at the screen for a total of 120 minutes per day.
The sleep apnea, which is one of the diseases that affect the sleep quality negatively, can be life-threatening by causing respiratory arres...
Keeping the body mass index in the normal range throughout life, especially in the aging process, and converting the healthy diet into a lif...