How Should My Child Spend Time at The Beginning of The Screen?
Memorial Antalya Lara Medical Center Child Health and Diseases Department Uz. Dr. Ali Satılmış gave information about the time that children should spend at the beginning of the screen.
- 0-3 age children should be kept as far away from the screen as possible.
- 3-6 year olds total time of day 20-30 minutes
- 6-9 year old children total time per day 40-50 minutes
- 9-12 year old children total daily time 60-70 minutes
- Children over 12 years can look at the screen for a total of 120 minutes per day.
Romanian Prime Minister Viorica Dancila who paid an official visit to Turkey, was greeted by Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, President of Turkey, in ...
Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital Internal Medicine Department Specialist Dr. Aytaç Karadağ listed measures that can be taken against osteop...