How Should You Choose Shoes?
Orthopedics and Traumatology Specialist Assoc. Dr. Çağatay Öztürk gave tips on shoe selection.
- Check your shoes if it has hard seams.
- You should pay attention to the laces of your sneakers.
- Choose suitable shoes for ground and foot structure.
- When you put your foot inside of the shoes your foot should be seated firmly.
- Patients with low back pain should prefer orthopedic shoes. Orthopedic footwear, supports spinal cord and delays fatigue.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...