How to Choose Shoes?
Anadolu Medical Center Orthopedics and Traumatology Expert Assoc. Dr. Kenan Keklikçi ordered the things that should be considered when choosing shoes.
- Do not use high heels.
- Do not choose narrow shoes that pres your fingertips.
- Choose soft-skinned shoes.
- Make sure that the front of the shoe is wide enough for your fingers to move freely.
- If possible, buy half or full size shoes.
- Make sure that the front of the shoe is made in one piece.
- If there is a stitching. Avoid being in place to put pressure on deformity.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...