How To Sleep Better
From Acıbadem Ankara Hospital Department of Neurology Specialist Dr. Esra Mıhçıoğlu told what is required for a better sleep.
- Go to bed and wake up at the same hour each day.
- Do not nap for more than 20 minutes.
- Do not consume caffeinated drinks after lunch.
- Do not drink alcohol in the evenings. It may help you fall asleep but can cause make you wake up in the middle of your sleep.
- Do not stay in bed for a long time to fall asleep. If you don’t fall asleep in 30 minutes wake up and read quitly or listen music. Then try again.
- Ask your doctor whether your medicine keep you awake or not.
- Ask your doctor whether your pain or your other diseases cause sleep problems.
- Try to exercise every day. Exercise can allows for better sleep of older adults.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...