If Your Child Refuse To Eat
From Anadolu Health, Center Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist Dr. Zafer Atasoy said that mothers should not think her child at risk if he/she refuse to eat. And he made the following suggestions;
- In the meal time change the roles (mother and children), ensure that your child demand from you.
- Do not force your child.
- Do not insist on rejected food, give new alternative.
- Do not increase the amount of food.
- Do not let your child play a game in meal time.
- Do not let your child deal with other things.
- Do not talk about nutrition and food in front of the children.
- If your child’s age is appropriate for feeding on his/her own, let him/her.
- Let him/her eat with hands and get dirty.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...