It is Possible to Prevent Osteoporosis with Proper Nutrition
It is possible to stop or prevent osteoporosis (bone erosion) with proper nutrition said Prof. Dr. Çağatay Öztürk Orthopedics and Traumatology Expert from Liv Hospital and he gave suggestions.
- Consume apricots that containing high levels of calcium and magnesium.
- Take at least 15 minutes of sunlight to activate vitamin D in your body.
- Eat egg yolks every day for vitamin D source.
- Avoid beverage containing caffeine such as tea or coffee.
- Consume green vegetables such as broccoli and lettuce, which are rich in vitamins A, E, and C and contain plenty of calcium.
- Consume milk that is calcium and vitamin D store
- For two days a week, consume seafood such as oysters and shrimps that are rich in calcium.
- Stay away from cigarettes and alcohol.
- Reduce salt that reduces the amount of calcium in the bones by increasing calcium excretion by urine.
Kristanna Loken star of ‘Terminator 3’ film, is coming to Turkey to attend the 55th International Antalya Film Festival on October 3...
Prof. Dr. Gökhan Hotamışlıgil Head of the Sabri Ülker Metabolic Research Center who makes researches on genetic and complex diseases wi...