It is Possible to Prevent Osteoporosis with Proper Nutrition
It is possible to stop or prevent osteoporosis (bone erosion) with proper nutrition said Prof. Dr. Çağatay Öztürk Orthopedics and Traumatology Expert from Liv Hospital and he gave suggestions.
- Consume apricots that containing high levels of calcium and magnesium.
- Take at least 15 minutes of sunlight to activate vitamin D in your body.
- Eat egg yolks every day for vitamin D source.
- Avoid beverage containing caffeine such as tea or coffee.
- Consume green vegetables such as broccoli and lettuce, which are rich in vitamins A, E, and C and contain plenty of calcium.
- Consume milk that is calcium and vitamin D store
- For two days a week, consume seafood such as oysters and shrimps that are rich in calcium.
- Stay away from cigarettes and alcohol.
- Reduce salt that reduces the amount of calcium in the bones by increasing calcium excretion by urine.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...