Make a Way For Health In Your Luggage
Medical Park Gaziosmanpaşa Hospital Infectious Diseases Specialist Assist. Assoc. Dr. Neşat Bozkurtgil, listed the stuff that should be in the luggage as follows.
- Mosquito nets and laundry, fly-like fabrics such as curtains
- Antiseptic and alkaline soap to cleanse the wound
- Eye drop
- Insect-fly repellents
- Antihistamine drug
- Nose drop (decongestant)
- Simple painkiller
- Sterile dressing set (sterile gloves, sterile gauze, sterile saline, tenturdiyot)
- Sterile syringe and needle
- Spare glasses, contact lens and lens solution
- Drugs that can be used during diarrhea, written as prescription use
- Antibiotics for frequent infections
- Antibacterial pomade
The Istanbul Atatürk Airport operated by TAV Airports entered the third place on the world’s list of the best airports announced by t...
Prostate cancer, which is the most frequent in men around the world, ranks first among males in the United States. Each year in the United S...