Make a Way For Health In Your Luggage
Medical Park Gaziosmanpaşa Hospital Infectious Diseases Specialist Assist. Assoc. Dr. Neşat Bozkurtgil, listed the stuff that should be in the luggage as follows.
- Mosquito nets and laundry, fly-like fabrics such as curtains
- Antiseptic and alkaline soap to cleanse the wound
- Eye drop
- Insect-fly repellents
- Antihistamine drug
- Nose drop (decongestant)
- Simple painkiller
- Sterile dressing set (sterile gloves, sterile gauze, sterile saline, tenturdiyot)
- Sterile syringe and needle
- Spare glasses, contact lens and lens solution
- Drugs that can be used during diarrhea, written as prescription use
- Antibiotics for frequent infections
- Antibacterial pomade
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...