Meet Your Child To Open Air
Liv Hospital Child Health and Disease Specialist Dr. Emre Çenesiz told benefits of the open air to children.
Benefits of open air;
- Children are able to take fresh air.
- Allows children move freely. It reinforces self-esteem development.
- They would be free to use their own voice, they do not feel restriction.
- Become aware of some natural phenomena, they make observations and research. They experience wind, rain and snow and some animals.
- They add animate and inanimate beings in nature to their games. Like birds on the tree, sun and clouds. It is necessary and useful for the development of imagination.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...