Myths And Facts About Braces
Hospitadent Dental Hospital Orthodontist Dr. Hatice Kübra Demirtaş Kavaz listed 5 false facts about braces.
- Myth: Crooked teeth recover over time.
Fact: No, they don’t.
- Myth: Braces cause decay and stain.
Fact: No, braces do not create decay.
- Myth: Changing the location of the teeth with brace, damage teeth roots and bones.
Fact: No, it does not.
- Myth: After brace treatment teeth are not like as before.
Fact: If consolidation therapy is done, teeth are restored.
- Myth: Older people can not wear braces, if they wear it will be useless.
Fact: No, older people can also wear.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...