Negative Factors That Influencing Bone Health
Liv Hospital Specialist of Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases Prof. Dr. Nilgün Güvener Demirdağ listed factors that negatively affect bone health.
- Unbalanced diet, lack of calcium, magnesium, potassium intake
- Sedentary life.
- Do not take adequate daylight.
- Usage of cigarette and alcohol.
- Gender, low body mass index and age.
- White race.
- Family history of osteoporosis
- Hormonal problems.
- Eating disorders.
- Chronic kidney disease, transplantation.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...