Oral and Dental Health Tips for Kids
Acıbadem Ankara Hospital Oral and Dental Health Specialist Dt. Itır Aydıntuğ listed the precautions that should be taken in order to protect children’s oral health.
- Use products that are appropriate for your child’s age.
- Ask your dentist about toothpaste. Take care to use toothpaste according to your child’s needs.
- Leave the choice of the toothbrush to your child, provided that it is age appropriate.
- Renew your toothbrush every three to four months.
- Explain to your child the correct way of brushing teeth.
- Do not give chocolate, sugar or junk foods as an award. Reduce your children’s consumption of these products as much as possible.
- Make sure to brush their teeth at least 2 times a day.
- Even if you have dentist phobia do not reflect this on your child.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...