Oral and Dental Health Tips for Kids
Acıbadem Ankara Hospital Oral and Dental Health Specialist Dt. Itır Aydıntuğ listed the precautions that should be taken in order to protect children’s oral health.
- Use products that are appropriate for your child’s age.
- Ask your dentist about toothpaste. Take care to use toothpaste according to your child’s needs.
- Leave the choice of the toothbrush to your child, provided that it is age appropriate.
- Renew your toothbrush every three to four months.
- Explain to your child the correct way of brushing teeth.
- Do not give chocolate, sugar or junk foods as an award. Reduce your children’s consumption of these products as much as possible.
- Make sure to brush their teeth at least 2 times a day.
- Even if you have dentist phobia do not reflect this on your child.
Patients could cope with reflux with the changes in the lifestyle said Prof. Dr. Yıldıran Songür from Gastroenterology Department at Memo...
“Taking all the controls of the teeth by visiting the dentist before pregnancy ensures a comfortable pregnancy through the process,...