Patient With Reflux Heed These Advices
Patients could cope with reflux with the changes in the lifestyle said Prof. Dr. Yıldıran Songür from Gastroenterology Department at Memorial Antalya Hospital.
- If the patient is overweight should lose weight
- Meal times and diet should be changed
- Stomach should not be overfilled in meals
- At least 3 hours before bedtime, especially in liquid or solid food intake, should be cut
- In the reflux that awaken the nights and trigger the sleep-apnea, the head of bed should be raised by 15-20 cm
- Acid fruit juices like orange, lemon should not be drunk
- Should not drink acidic fruit juices such as lemon and oranges
- Blushing foods, fatty cream, fatty cheese, gravy dishes, alcohol drinks, coffee, tea, fizzy drinks, chocolate, chips, sugary and fatty muffins, desserts, onions, garlic should be consumed as little as possible.
- Smoking should be quitted
- When reflux symptoms are noticed, should consult the doctor
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...