Pay Attention To These If You Dine Out
Hypertension can be controlled by lifestyle changes, or in some cases, drug treatment comes to order. Memorial Antalya Hospital Internal Medicine Department Uz. Dr. Tülay Kadıoğlu, ordered what patient should pay attention when they dine out.
- Do not go to dinner so hungry.
- Carefully examine the product and choose products that are salt-free, low-fat, oil-free.
- Eat portions proportionately.
- Prefer white meat instead of red meat.
- Eat fruit instead of dessert.
- Avoid appetizers.
- Increase water consumption and stay away from sugary drinks.
- Use lemon and spices instead of salt in meals.
A healthy journey is crucial for a holiday not to turn into a nightmare. Liv Hospital Healthy Living and Checkup Clinic Lecturer Dr. Eren Er...
Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital Department of Nutrition and Diet Aslıhan Altuntaş mentioned the miracles of red plum. “Red plum is fight...