Precautions For Cold
Cold complaints increase with the begining of the cold weather. Medline Emergency Health General Director Dr. Barış Mutluer told about things that should be known about the cold.
Mutluer said that cold can be get over with a simple treatment methods usually within a week or up to ten days. “But disease may progress if the patient is not careful and consequently heavy cases such as sinusitis, middle ear infections and pneumonia can cause.”he said.
What measures should be taken?
- Strengthen your immune system. Fed mainly with fruits and vegetables, not consume too much meat.
- Get plenty of vitamin C particularly in the time when you thought you’d be sick.
- Exercise regularly.
- Use air humidifiers.
- Do not overheat the room, ventilate regularly.
- Take pains not to be in crowded environments and indoor.
- Wash your hands with soap when you come from outside and ensure that your children make it habit.
- Do not wear clothing that is too thick or thin.
- Be careful about your sleep patterns.
- It is more convenient to get sick under stress. Meditate, take time for yourself.
- Do not smoke.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...