Prepare Your Heart For Cold
Severe chest pain while walking or exertion in the cold may be symptom of a heart attack. Medline Emergency Health Director Dr. Barış Mutluer warned people who are at risk, about being more careful in cold weather.
How our heart should be prepared for cold?
- Should be choosen clothing that warm and protect all the body.
- Should be used hats, weft, bruises for warm the face.
- Should be avoided from tiring works and training.
- Should be consumed high nutritious of fruits and vegetables frequently.
- Should be walked often to strengthen the body condition.
- Should not smoked and stay away from smoking areas.
- Should be made regular check up for checking the functioning of the body.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...